Updated January 7, 2021
COVID-19 Salon Updates
We will continue to update this page and our Facebook as quickly as we know information. THANK YOU for your patience!!
The team came together to consider all precautions and guidelines. Listed below are what we ask of you when coming to your next appointment.
- Please only bring in with you your phone and method of payment. If you wear a coat in, you may put it on the coat rack at your discretion, as it will touch other guests coats.
- Please wear a face mask that goes behind the ears. We cannot do your hair with a face mask that ties in the back of your head.
- If you have had a fever in the 48 hours prior to your appointment ,please reschedule.
- If you have been directly exposed to someone with COVID-19, please wait 14 days before coming to an appointment.
- If you have traveled to an area with high numbers of COVID-19 cases, please refrain for 14 days before coming to the salon.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment, but please do not come in early to sit and wait.
- All salon guests will be asked to sign a waiver, prior to their appointment beginning.
- Each station will be sanitized between guests.
- Each station will have hand sanitizer.
- Shampoo bowls will be sanitized between each guest.
- Disposable gloves will be used for each color application.
- Capes will be washed after each use.
- Each employee is getting the Barbicide certification.
- Stylists have masks available to them for use.
- Only one guest will be allowed at front desk at a time.